Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lots of Miles in the Car

Yesterday was a busy day. Firstly took the freshly galvanised anchor chain back to the boat. I saw Rod and we agreed to restep the mast today.
I then had a telephone call to say that a second tin of antifoul was in at Sittingbourne. (The first tin had opened in the box, so I didn't accept it). 
I went from Sittingbourne to Strood and collected the outboard motor after it had been serviced. It also had a new fuel cap fitted as it had previously leaked from the breather.
Then in the late afternoon I drove to Brentwood to meet Craig the rigger. All rigging looking good, although I may have a problem fitting the ebay furling drum etc which is slightly larger then the old, and has a larger hole for the pin to the stemhead toggle. As I have the inner forestay that won't stop the mast going back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment