Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 9 - Lymington

We spent a rather chilly night (min 6deg C.) with no fan heater to keep us warm.
I broke a tooth on a breakfast panini, so I will need to try and make a dental appointment for next week.
We had a chat with Michael W. on 'Liberty Jane' who is making a circumnavigation out of Falmouth anti-clockwise. He intends to be back in Falmouth in July. His trip from Falmouth to Lymington had taken him three days. I have allowed a leisurely four weeks going in the opposite direction. Our paths should cross again when he is going south down the Welsh Coast and I'm heading north up the Irish Coast.
I said goodbye to David at Lymington Station. He is spending the night at Dick P.s before catching an early plane tomorrow from Gatwick to Lyon. He must have enjoyed his week as he wants to join me next year in Scotland and if any legs need a crew this year, and the Gite business allows, he will return.
Whilst at the station I bought my return ticket home for tomorrow. £29 via Brighton or £ 59 via London. You can guess which one I opted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment