Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest Blogger Chrissy - Thursday

The day started with wall to wall blue sky but with a bit of a breeze.
After catching the bus into Falmouth & having a bacon bap, we caught the boat across to St Mawes. The sun was still shining so we went for a walk & admired the views along the Fal.
We caught the bus to Truro where we tried, but with no luck, to buy a new lead for the cool box.
After a pasty for lunch in a park, we climbed the hill up to the station & caught the train back to Falmouth where we did a little food shopping & caught the bus back to the marina.
Peter is heating up a Chinese meal for our dinner, but later I must pack my case ready to return home tomorrow. I have really enjoyed my impromptu little holiday but now I must make room for Eddie who join Peter on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment