Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 1, 2012

Wave goodbye to Chrissy

We were up good and early to have the Wetherspoons traditional English breakfast and put Chrissy on her coach back home. We arrived in good time but unfortunately the coach was forty minutes late.
Chrissy's return journey was not a pleasure that she would care to repeat.
I wandered around Falmouth and bought myself a pair of flip flops and an Irish curtesy flag. I checked out the moorings for tomorrow at the Visitors Haven where the Westerly Owners Association, SW Group, are to meet for a rally, which I will join.
I telephoned Eddie to make sure his travel arrangements for tomorrow are ok.
I returned to the boat, hauled up my Royal Jubilee Union Flag and did two loads of washing in the marina launderette. Whilst the washing machines were doing there stuff, I gave the decks a scrub down, ready for inspection by the Rear Commodore, Eddie.
After The Archers, I cycled out to the castle point, and along the front were the beaches are.
I returned to Calviere II to await the telephone call from Chrissy to say she was home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment