Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back home for a few days

John and I were up early to catch the 07:00 coach out of Whitby to London. A fairly uneventful trip south, and back home about 19:00. I returned to an empty house as Chrissy was out celebrating Dorril's birthday. Last year Dorril's birthday party guests included some Irish dolphins. 
Being with John had been good fun. We did have one or two good sails, and we had covered a lot of miles returning to English water. We had been really lucky with the weather. We stopped at some exciting & spectacular locations and met some interesting characters along the way. We did also enjoy a lot of good food, but I don't think the scales approve. 
I'll restart the blog when Chrissy and I return to Calviere II on the 25th July.  

No comments:

Post a Comment