Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chrissy travels home

We were up at 05:00 so that Chrissy could catch the 07:00 Whitby to Victoria coach. Chrissy and I were at the bus stop when the coach arrived on time, but the driver said that the coach wasn't going anywhere today as it was leaking water. He arranged for another coach to be delivered to the stop, but this meant that the coach left over an hour late. 
After I returned to the boat I did my washing and also washed the outside of Calviere ii nearest the pontoon. I'll do the other side tomorrow.
I went for a drink on Liberio which is moored behind Calviere II. Keith, the owner, is interested in taking in the Whitby Regatta this weekend. I said I may be available as crew for the race on Saturday.
I had a text from Chrissy to say that she had arrived home safely but unfortunately the telephone wasn't working.



No comments:

Post a Comment