Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2013

In Whitby

In the morning the fishing boat opposite had left early so I was able to  spin  Calviere Ii around, using warps, and was able to wash & varnish the starboard side.

 After lunch I walked to the local chandlers and bought some shock cord.  I then called into the co-op for some more fresh provisions. I'm trying hard to run the onboard provisions down. All the crew members have been very generous with the shopping. I have lots of baked beans, tinned potatoes, fray bentos pies, soups, peas, carrots, etc. I even have two tins of mushy peas, which I doubt I'll ever eat. Northern ethnic food!

In the evening I visited the yacht club. They were having a Curry night so I naturally joined in. I will be racing tomorrow in the white sails class onboard Libero, a Bavaria 35.    

No comments:

Post a Comment