Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 29, 2013

And the adventure continues

First, a quick update. The uncomfortable ankle was diagnosed as a 'non displaced fracture' for which I attended the Fracture Clinic. There Chrissy, I and the consultant studied the X-rays. The fracture for which I was called back to the fracture clinic is an old, healed one, which isn't the cause of my discomfort. The discomfort is probably a sprain, which I should rest. As resting is not a option, the consultant set me up with an ankle support boot, which I can wear when I feel the pain. 
Carrying my ankle support boot in my bag, I met Brother- in- law, John at St Pancras station rwhere we boarded the 14:00 train to Arbroath. At 14:20, we left our faulty train for another, which left thirty minutes late. 
The train did make up some time on the way north. 
We briefly stopped at Calviere II to leave the surgical appliance, (Das Boot), on board and headed off to find the Arbroath Smokie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment