Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday - Welcome Colin

After a leisurely start, I went off to get my haircut and pay all my mooring fees, laundry bills and for the fuel.
On my return, I set about getting Calviere II ready for Colin D. I hosed down the decks and hoovered out down below.
After lunch, I went into the town for provisions for the next leg. If we are to anchour in the lee of Lundy then we will need to be self sufficient for a couple of days.
At 17:30 I walked down to the bus station to meet Colin.
A very substantial, and tasty fish & chip supper in the London Inn, was followed by a constitutional stroll around the town.
Colin has brought his own chart plotter, so lots of things may happen in the next two weeks, but we will always know where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment